Living with your mother...

How do I not kill myself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG been there and done that....just breaqthe and vision the day you will be moving out....GL!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• we lived with my mom last year while we were looking for a house and I REALLY miss it !!!!
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• lmao! i wonder!!!! my mom and i have a better relationship since i moved out lol! but i feel u bc she even cleans my house if it doesnt look right to her!! she still gets me..she calls at least 3 times a day, mostly to ask me if i have done the dishes yet lmao!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Did that, done that, bought the t shirt, HAPPILY living 700 miles away!!!! Hang in there!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• thats a rough one........i unfortunately took up drinking and smoking
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 2:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My mom lives next door. I'd MUCH rather live with her, than have my disgusting FIL live with us. I can NOT wait until he moves. Seriously.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 2:36 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Well i dont live with her since 2005... and im super happy and glad. shes a freaking psycho, narcissistic person
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I lived with my mother with my 4 children for 2 years when my dh and I seperated to work out our problems. Although I had we had differences in caring for children and the house, we talked a lot about our disagreements. There were days I couldn't stand living there and I'm sure she had similar feelings which she did not vocalize. My mother sacrificed a great deal having us live with her, but my children had a special bond with her for the rest of her life and to this day remember when "we stayed with Grammie". That was the worse time of my married life and my mom made it bearable. My mother would do anything for her children, I hope I can be half the mother she was.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 6:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I live with my mother...I have a 2 yr old and a 7 month old....it's hell. She spoils the crap out of them. Not to mention...after I tell my 2yr old no....Grammy comes to the rescue and lets her do whatever it may be anyway. I can't get anything done. My child is getting out of control. She wont eat ANYTHING because if she doesn't like something...she knows Grammy will come and give her some snack and fill up her tummy with sugary junk! I hate it! Not to mention we've been at each other's throats. I can't stand it!! We are moving out this summer...I can't WAIT!! lol good luck to you!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• YOU ALL JUST NEED SOME GRATITUDE!! Your moms took you in..you should be kissing her feet for giving you and your kids a place to live..I know it's probably hard and you all don't get along but let's grow up people you're adults now just express your wishes with your children to your mothers and your expectations tell her you're very grateful she gave you a place to llive but you have to live your life too and you don't appreciate her underminding every rule you set for your kids but your happy she has a good relationship w your kids but she needs to step aside when it comes to discipline.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2010