Oregonians for 66 & 67

So personally one of the measures is a big deal for my husband who has just started a small business..

For those of you that haven't researched and don't understand what they are for then just vote no...

What are you basing your vote on?

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 2:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I voted No and No.

This is highest taxed state we have EVER lived in. We will be leaving it as soon as my husband retires. Raising taxes, especially in this economy is insane. The state needs to tighten its belt just like the families do. It is ridiculous that they would threaten funding for schools and police if the measures aren't passed. THAT alone was enough for me to vote no.

My primary reason is that I am a business owner. Honestly, I can't afford any more taxes. I am hit with taxes, fees and regulations at every turn. If it weren't for the fact that my husband's job brought us to Oregon and we are sort of stuck here.....I would NEVER have opened a business in this overpriced state.

I would like to add that in spite of the way the state is run we really enjoy living here. It is beautiful and the town we live in is full of wonderful people.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Do you have a link for info on it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2010