Wondering eye...

Do you catch your boyfriend silently checking out other girls when your out?
What do you do about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Roll my eyes at him, and say real nice honey. Then let it go.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:36 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I laugh it off. Hell, I look at other men. There is nothing wrong with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• my husband tends to point out cute guys... he's such a lush lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I asked my husband if he looks but he says he doesn't but even if he does I don't care he's with me and that's all that matters. Men look its normal.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 4:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Actually, I've only ever caught him once, and I can't even say for sure he did it then. I'm sure he does it, but he's very, very discreet. I try to be discreet about it when I check out other men. If I did catch him, unless he was giving himself whiplash to turn his head and look or drooling on his shirt, I wouldn't do anything. He's with me, he loves me, he wants me, and I trust him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• there's a difference between noticing a pretty woman and blatantly checking them out. Men may not be able to help noticing, but to be obvious about it is disrespectful to the woman he is with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• He doesn't always do it silently. Sometimes he'll be like, "wow, she has a nice @$$" and i'm like what the hell? I'm bi so he thinks it's okay, and that we can check out girls together...but thats not the case...it still bothers me sometimes when he talks about it in front of me when he sees a good looking girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Well, if it bothers you so much, tell him how you feel. If he's a douche about it, tell him he's being a douche. I doubt he's doing it to make you feel uncomfortable & he'll probably watch himself. Silence is golden when checking out someone else.
    Mary0791

Answer by Mary0791 at 9:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I'm the one nudging him saying "Hey Honey, check out that chick's tatas" or "Wow, that girl has a great ass, you have to see it!"

I'm not insecure about him looking at other girls. Maybe instead of worrying about what he is looking at, you should ask yourself why does it bother you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I'm too busy checking out the guy in the tight t-shirt to notice, why?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2010