Are there any rules for asking or answering questions here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah dont call people names and don't raise questions that might start a fight, even though lots of people have raised those questions and get away with it fine, but I post one and it's automatically deleted. But yeah that's it.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• not really but depending on who is on here at the time you ask there are certain questions that may be taken the wrong way. Don't worry about it though and ask again later.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 4:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• No selling, no cursing, no racist remarks, no personal attacks.

Questions will only be removed if they are reported to CafeMom.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• If you say anything bad about a couple of certain members they will get your answer deleted. I won't post who they are as this will be deleted. Also if you don't agree with these members they will take it as an attack and again try to get you deleted. So just figure out who the leaders of the pack are and don't mess with them. They have a lot of followers and the owners of Cafemom are liberals and will take their side.

This will be deleted in the next 5 minutes.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Is there an actual list of rules somewhere? I can't find anything. It seems like the rules are just word of mouth.
    Anonymous

• no bashing-they will delete your posts and give you a warning I know cause I got one just the other day.
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2010