Anyone up right now?

If so what's keeping you up? Why can't you sleep or why are you awake right now?

I just can't sleep. Too hungry and there isn't enough food in the house for a pregnant woman. Hehe!

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 4:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I work 3rd shift in ER. So on days that I am off, I go to bed like a granny (8pm) and up at 3am. Also, up early so I can take a nap while my boys are at school and be up at 4pm when they come home..so I can torture them until I leave for work. LOL.
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 5:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I fell a few days a go and yesterday I passed out all day because of the pain medication. so I am up extra early this morning.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 5:50 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I'm up because we're stationed in Japan and it's only 8:45 pm on Thursday here :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• And I'm up because we're in Greece for a few days and it's 14:30 on Thursday!
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 7:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Im addicted to answering all these posts on here! LOL, I keep saying "just 1 more question and Im going to bed"That was an hour ago! LOL
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 12:57 AM on Jan. 26, 2010