What do you do when you found out your husband is guy or bi?

I just found this out 10mins ago. When I heard him say something about a movie he was watching and jacking off next to me in bed. I sleep NUDE I was right THERE. Am so pis.. This is the same man I caught in bed with a women. What the f... am going to do. I really love him. Now am not sure. Then he tell me the reason I did do me was because I was sleep. Heck that never stop him before.OOOOOOOOOOOOO Help???????????????? lost :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd ask him if guys suck cock better than women. lol jk I have no clue. I'd be shocked and throw his gay ass out! Not cause he's gay but becasue he lied to me.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I knew my husband was bi the first time I talked to him. The way I look at it is that is doesn't matter as long as he is happy with me. If it got in the way of the relationship than it would be handled the same way as it it were a hetro problem. However, if he knew he was bi and didn't tell you than that becomes a trust issue.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 5:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My husband is bisexual, but I knew this before I married him. It does not bother me in the least. For you though, I'd suggest therapy for the two of you. You said you caught him in bed with a woman before, & you also seem a little more upset with the fact that he was masturbating rather than having sex with you. This seems to be more of a relationship issue than a sexuality issue in my opinion. You two have a lot of talking to do & it seems that you both need to improve your communication skills with eachother. Don't just flip out, that wont help the matter any (& could be a reason he hasn't brought it up in the past). This is something that the both of you are going to need to do calmly & think deeply about what you both want out of this relationship. Expectations, honesty, compromise, etc. It all needs to be discussed, preferably with a mediator present.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 5:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• First, get tested for STDs. Second, the two of you need to decide if you are want to continue being married.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Thank you all for your comments.To WannabeMommy87 that's all I do Is try to talk to him and I never get a respond. I've even ask for counseling and he told me he'll get It for me and us. I tell him all the time we need to talk. I've been with him for 9 and marry for 4. I've try all sugguestion am about finish. Am tired really.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• be happy that he's that open minded! i would be thrilled!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I'm confused. Why would you think he was bi or gay? Guys watch porn of all kinds even guy on guy and that doesn't make him gay or bi. I'd be more concerned about finding him with another woman. Did he say you were asleep then too?

Answer by admckenzie at 8:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• You said you just caught him watching it, talking about it & masturbating? That doesn't = gay or bi. If he admitted it, as long as he's monogamous, who cares? If he is cheating, and won't get counseling, then you have a huge decision to make. Do you want to live a life with him never knowing if he's screwing around? Or do you want to find someone who will be true to you? Only you can make this decision.
    Mary0791

Answer by Mary0791 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Wow, I better tell my husband that he's gay because he whacks it to porn. I never knew there was that connection!
    Anonymous