what pisses you off

let it all out here... big things, little things, anything. What is piss you off right now

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 5:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• FISH IS MEAT. I am a vegetarian and I don't know how it got started that fish is not meat but it is. I hate it when people tell me that I can eat fish. No I can't because I am a vegetarian. Then they say "oh but I know vegetarians who eat fish" Those are not vegetarians because they eat meat. I am not the type of person who goes on my high horse about being a vegetarian, but I can't stand it when someone tries to tell me what I can and can not eat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• democrats! MAN DO I HATE A FREAKIN DEMOCRAT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• People who put on airs and try to be something or someone they are not.
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 7:13 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• People that will do not a job so you take it over and then they get upset because you don't do it they way that they would have done it! Excuse me if you want it done your way than do it your self!!!!!!
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 7:18 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• pot smoking mothers....to hear them try to justify it makes my blood boil
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 7:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My husbands snoring and his refusal to just sleep facing away from my ear. When my mom goes "WELL! I'm SORRY!" why even say it if you cant mean it? When my brothers bring up how I'm an imperfect mom yet they are SOOOO far from being the perfect dad. When people call me and I can't answer my phone so they call the house phone seconds later and if I'm trying to call them back their phone is BUSY because they're calling the other phone! When my husband pisses on the floor in front of the toilet and can't simply lay a towl in front of it so i dont have to step in it. And.. last but not least... when I can't find the remote at 3 a.m to turn the tv off because someone has fallen asleep with it on, and our tv doesnt have an OFF button on directly on it, i mean come on! LOL
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 7:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Intolerance, rudeness, insensitivity,and disrespect of people and their families living with a disability.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• people who dont put the shopping devider between yours and their shopping, and leave the basket handle accross so you cant put your basket down without moving handles back,and people who dont thank you when you let them go before you in the shop, UTTER UTTER RUDENESS
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 7:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Most of the things my brother says to me. Even when he's "trying to be nice" it's a back handed slam.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Oh gosh I SOOO agree with this past anonymous. I LOVE my brother, but he sure does know how to hurt my feeling. Is he TRYING to make me cry?
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 8:32 AM on Jan. 21, 2010