Does it suck to be a Democrat?

The American People aren't buying the "it's Bush's Fault" BS anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it would be an embarressment to be a democrat today. Can anyone say Buyers remorse?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• rolling on floor

thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I am a conservative and didn't vote for Obama, but I find this question really baiting. Do you really thing people are going to come here and say that it does suck to be a Democrat? It won't happen. Does it suck to be you? I am sure your answer is no.

I have to believe that most people from all political affiliations, can recognize that we need checks and balances in our system. We haven't had that for a year. I usually vote republican, but I am not interested in republicans having a filibuster proof majority. Too much can go awry. We need our sucky two party system to be able to turn on each other and stop the insanity for the people's sake.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Hahaha...I don't call myself a democrat, but I would hide my hide in shame if I was a republican/conservative!
    Oh wait...I probably wouldn't have the intelligence to do so!!!
    emf6874

Answer by emf6874 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Yes emf because its conservatives who think Brown won in MA because the folks there really WANT what Obama is dishing out

LMAO..

Anyway I wasnt going to respond because this post is yes baiting..but couldnt help myself after your comment
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I am a Democrat, proud of it and able to differentiate between those who are corrupt and those who aren't (unfortunately, many in all three (D/R/I) parties fall into this pile.

Does it suck to be a mindless talking head repetition system?
    AnonIsEasiest

Answer by AnonIsEasiest at 9:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• lol.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I does suck to be a Dem because we have to share our country with republicains. It would be much better if you people would go with the plan of all moving to Texas and leave this country to the people who actually care about it and the people in it,
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 9:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

Ok if liberals care about the country, answer my question from the other post, ~How does catering to the 14% of the American workforce who belongs to a union(exempt from cadillac ins taxes)~promote the overall interest in the ENTIRE US workforce?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• trippy we would be happy to do that, but let us have Wyoming instead. We will just take the country back when Aruba attacks and takes you over.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:01 AM on Jan. 21, 2010