Has your dh/so ever woken up in the middle of the night mad at you because of a dream he had?

...as in raising his voice at you, acting as if whatever crap he dreamed could actually or did actually happen? Does/did he have a hard time seperating dream from reality? I don't know about you, but when I'm woken up from a dead sleep, being snapped at-I don't react too kindly. But in order to keep the peace, I have to remember to comfort and consol and remind him that it was just a dream...that it is HIS ring I have on my finger, and that I've never done anything to make him think I would do whatever it is I did in the dream.
It's so annoying...but I suppose it could be worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL no, but I've woken up pissed at my hubby lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Yeah...hubby's done that before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• That is scary...Damn even in dreams we get jealous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• lol yeah but not during the night just in the morning he'll be moody then he'll tell me about his dream and we're over it. jeez!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2010