If you heard people bad mouthing you what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tell them that people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I would also flash them a smile.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Laugh at them and go on about my business

Answer by admckenzie at 9:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Tell them all how much I appreciate the free advertising and living in the vacancies of their heads! Bad advertising will attract just as much attention as good advertising. Once said, I'd ignore them. People talked about Jesus Christ, why would I expect to be any more special?
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 9:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I would not say a word to them I am not a 17 year old girl who bothers with drama. If people believe what they say and think badly of me because of what one person says it has nothing to do with me but says a lot about them. Great way to weed out friends and idiots.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Confront them and say,"Hey, If you have something to say, say it to my face!" And be as intimidating as possible. I don't like people who shit talk!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• You've been talking to my in-laws again haven't you? Look, not all of it is true, I mean..........whoops sorry. LOL. People talk so much crap about me, you'd think I was a celeb., and I' m not gonna lie, it hurts, but hey, it just really means that you are an interesting enough person for them to talk about, and their lives are boring enough that they have nothing better to do than to discuss what's going on w/ you. Just be an adult about it. Stick your toungue out at them, when they aren't looking, and possibly give em a wedgie. Then hold your head up high, knowing you're far more mature than they are, and walk away. lol.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 9:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Naaa, I think she was talking to my ex...lol
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• its fine until they get everyone to believe what they say, and your left on your own though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my daughter, even my best friends were bad mouthing me. HOWEVER, I stood up for myself and only needed to do so one time!
    I was in World History class, senior year about 6 months pregnant, and was about to leave for my doctors appointment to find out what I was having...SO EXCITED!!
    My EX bestfriends (2) were sitting about a row over and 3 seats up...were saying things like, "I bet she doesnt even know who the dad is", "she wont graduate, she'll drop out or get her GED." I thought my own best friends...really!? I was pissed! I stood by my best friend when everyone found out she was a lesbian and was always there for her. I was even there when she told her parents. They started bad mouthing me really bad...and I was about to leave, I grabbed my things, stood up and yelled right in her face..."you can say whatever you want. I know Shannon is my babys father, and no matter how big I get wh
    camzma0407

Answer by camzma0407 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• cont.
    when im 9 months pregnant, I'll still be smaller than your fat ass. you can run your mouth all you want. your insecurities and doubt only give me strength to get through it all."
    THEY SHUT UP RIGHT QUICK!
    I graduated with a 4.4 GPA!
    Walked across that stage and didnt go back to my chair...I went straight to the stands to get my baby girl, Cameran Hope.
    Since then, it doesnt affect me when people bad mouth me only when they say non sense about Cameran. or when they say Im a bad mom, because I know that Im NOT!

They trash talk because they have insecurities and they are jealous. Let it go.
    camzma0407

Answer by camzma0407 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 21, 2010