Using Enfamil Gentlease but ready to swap to Enfamil Next Step - should I "wean" 9 month old onto it or just swap?

Pediatrician says its ok to just swap to the Next Step, but I dont want to upset her tummy. Anyone else out there just swapped over before? Or did you swap slowly? And how?

We havent had any stomach issues since she was 2.5 months old, but stayed on the Enfamil Gentlease since it worked well for her. She also hasnt had much trouble starting new foods.

Any advice is appreciated :c)

MaddyRysMommy

Asked by MaddyRysMommy at 9:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We just switched. I was breastfeeding, so we only used it for supplementing until he was 9 months old, then we used the Enfamil Lipil for a month or so and then just switched to the Enfamil Next Step when we finished off the last canister of the Lipil. He didn't have any problems.

Answer by missanc at 10:16 AM on Jan. 21, 2010