Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are those big puff things called that you use to apply baby powder all over?? You put powder in the container and a big puff thing goes in there...??? anyone know?? help??! lol.

My grandma always had one... i never understood it. But now Im pregnant - and i always put powder all over so places dont rub... and it feels much better. but there has to be an easier way... its getting harder to do the bigger i get... anyone know the big puff things im talking about? and where to find it???

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (4)
  • Called a powder puff. I just googled them and found a million places to buy them online. You could also call a beauty supple store.

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

  • a powder puff.. you should be able to buy them in some where like walmart, target, etc in the cosmetic dept.

    Answer by SuzanneL09 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

  • powder puff

    Answer by lbranta at 10:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

  • powder puff LOL

    Answer by Texan1993 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.