Do you ever feel like you are going to

end up on that T.V. Show "Snapped"?!?
I do! Sometimes it is just all too much.

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol...i was just watching it today. sometimes i watch it and say "boy, that wasnt very professional giving him something the people that inspect the bodies will suspect and find" so yeah im like in my head playing "what the woman should of done better"

i dont think i'd ever really snap and end up on the show but sure seems like i will one day, i bottle it all up mostly

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Never seen it, but ya, just from the title, I can see how I would end up on that show someday!!! lol

Answer by Starfire73 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Yep, somedays it is a possibility. No just kidding I couldn't see me doing anything like that, but I feel like it at times.

Answer by lbranta at 10:07 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• haha me and my friend were talking about this the other day, and we "plotted" a plan to end up on there. lmao! i told my hubby about it and so now every sunday, i'm like "snapped is on, gotta get some ideas" hehehe.

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 21, 2010