Is it ok for a Husband too......? (sex question beware)

The last two time's my Husband and I have had sex he has lost his erection. This has happened alot recently and I'm afraid of the answer.. He told me this morning that he is masturbating everyday. Has he lost interest in me? How do I find out for sure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• that is probably why he lost his erection...tell him to quit masturbating every day and hold off for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• No,he hasn't lost interest in you. There is nothing wrong with a man masturbating. There is nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous

• Suggest mutual masturbation. Might help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• He may be suffering from erectile dysfunction or prostrate problems. The only way to find out for sure is by him going to see an Urologist. Men normally masturbate, so I wouldn't be so worried that he's lost interest in you because of that. If the doctor can't find anything physically wrong, then his problem is psychological.  That might indicate a loss of interest in you.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 9:52 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• IDK, ask him if you can do it for him, and take over! Maybe some role plying in the bedroom or some other room in the house.Maybe you guys need someting to spice things up, change can be good.As long as it involves the 2 of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I think when he masturbates,he can reach climax fast,and with you he needs to take his time so then he loses it.Have him masterbate just before you make love,or try manual or oral for the 1st "round" and intercourse 2nd
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• if he's ejaculating when he masturbates this may be part of your problem. Talk to him & find out why he's masturbating so much if this is in fact an increase for him. Ask him not to cum when he whacks it & to save it for you. Ask him if he's bored w/ your sex life, may be time to spice things up!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My dh used to masturbate every day so it sometimes would take a long time for him to climax when we had sex. I asked him to stop masturbating every day, he did, and it has helped our sex life. I don't know if it's the same thing - he never lost his erection, but stopping the every day masturbating is where I would start.

Answer by missanc at 10:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Masturbation isn't the problem. We'll have sex 3 times in a day and he'll wake up in the middle of the night and go handle himself some more.

He could have blood pressure problems, sugar problems, prostate problems, zinc deficiency, so many other things. Is he taking medicine? Does he drink or smoke? Is he stressed out at work? Is he allergic to anything? Is he over weight?

A lot of people masturbate to relieve stress. It's not a sexual thing. If he is having prostate problems, it might hurt for him to have erections or ejaculate.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:07 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• SO has high blood pressure so he loses his erection all the time. I don't take it personally. He does masturbate but it's in an attempt to see if he can get himself off. This terrifies men when their mini-him doesn't work right so they try all ways to jump start him. It's to make sex with you better. He's not replacing you with his hand. He's trying to fix things so he doesn't let you down. I just take it in stride. We still have fun even when mini him won't work with us. I make sure he doesn't feel bad about it. A man's ego is a fragile thing especially when it comes to their manhood. They validate themselves with their little man!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2010