Illness

Have you or your family been hit by any illness so far this year?

Cafe Jenn

Asked by Cafe Jenn at 10:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Health

• My mom hasn't had a pap in 17 years my grandma kept telling her she needed to get one she finally went that was like in September though I think she ended up having cervical cancer she had to have a hystrectomy they got ride of it she was in the first stage. Then a couple weeks ago she had a mamogram done they said they found something didn't know for sure what it was and wanted to test so she went last week to get another test done they had to do it like 3 times on her and guess what? They couldn't find what they seen the week before. Thank God....I honestly believe my mom was healed in that little bit of time
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Not so far. :)

Answer by Bmat at 10:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Not really. With all the flu & "h1n1" going around so near our little town, our school managed to avoid it - no viral stomach bugs at all in our house - yay! One child had pneumonia but we caught it so quickly that she recovered within a week, we've had some upper resperitory crud, but mostly viral, but right now I'm the only one with some cold-type stuff going on. It's been pretty good compared to some people!
    Anonymous