Where in the bible does it talk of Jesus being in the sanctuary in heaven?

And, where does it talk about us standing before God without a mediator? Also that after Jesus is done in the sanctuary sealing everyone, that God will no longer hear our prayers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know it's easy to have doubts and worry. I get them too. Try to think of God's mercy.
    dr_m

Answer by dr_m at 12:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Open a Bible and read it. You may find the answer to your question.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I have and there is no obvious place telling me this. But it's scary to think that one day I might be praying but God wont hear me because he's done sealing people. It's scary to think that my sin's aren't being listened to now because I am holding onto sin and might not even know it therefore making me a worker of iniquity. I also read the bible that Jesus will be with us till the end of the world, that he will always be a mediator between the father and us. But then I read from a prophet that it is not so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• none of what you said in your question is in the bible. Jesus is our mediator... pray to God in the name of Jesus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• anon1100 - what prophet are you reading from? also, if a person is a true prophet of God, what they speak will line up with what's in the bible. If they are speaking something that goes against what the bible says.... they are a false prophet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Also, don't forget there is One God, three people in one God, but still One. (If that is what you believe) That is mysterious, and can't say I quite understand it, but it's what I have been taught. DOn't know if that helps.
    dr_m

Answer by dr_m at 12:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• the prophet i read from is ellen g white
    Anonymous

• i kind of thought u were talking about ellen g white based on the question - completely and totally disregard and forget what u read from her .... she was a false prophet.
    Anonymous