Clumsy, forgetfull, emotional, giddy........what was I talking about? lol sigh

Anyone else preggers and going through this? This is my 4th, (3 mo. along) and I can't ever remember being this stinkin' clumsy, (I trip over, bump into, drop, and knock over everything) I lose everything and forget everything!! I went around the house looking for my cell phone for 20 mins only to find it in my pocket. lol. And I want to cry half the day, and feel like I just chugged a huge glass of wine the other half. (laughing, gigling over dumbest stuff) sigh. Anyone else in this boat, or am I just nuts? I'm nuts anyway, but am I more nuts than I should be? LOL.

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 10:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy temporarily shrinks your brain.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• LOL. Are you sure it's temporary? Because I think my I.Q. has gone down w/ each kid. lol. sigh..........
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 12:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• i think its preg i do that same thing ill be spelling something and like the words that has 3 differnet spellings and they each mean something differnet like at work i was putting waiting and i put weighting lol i felt stupid and i been walking in to walls lol and ill be standing some where i dont even move much and i about fall over lol i drop everything and i forget alot my hubby told me something the other day and i said why did you say that and he said i told you i said no and when he said it again i remembered yes he did say that lol

so i think preg is the blam
    Anonymous

• I sure hope so, because I wasn't that smart to begin w/. Can't really afford to get "stupider". LOL.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 2:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2010