How do I begin?????

So today I'm organizing closets wellll....I've run into a problem Where do you begin? I mean seriously In my boys room there are toys that are still played with and toys that they've outgrown so I basically know I have to go thru them but with a very small closet and a room the size of a box toys cannot take up space outside the closet they have a bunkbed and their tv and ps2"s....but after that and 1 dresser there is no space to put the ones they still play with all the toy tubs are stacked to the shelf...the linen closet hubby has stuffed with odds and ends among the sheets and towel w very little space most everything is stored on the floor of our bedroom closet it's just completly cluttered we have very little storage space w nowhere to put anything LOL...any professional organizers out there that can help???

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Look up HGTV on computer they have all sorts of information. Or is it time to move?Is that a choice..or not.?~ Can you build on another closet? Or just plain ol' downsizing when all else fails.Get motivated and just start moving things, you might actually just start putting things in knew spots and getting red' of stuff you REALLY don't need.Try something different...~
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Once you get started clearing stuff out, I swear it becomes addictive. Post what you get rid of on  http://www.freecycle.org/ . They are great. Just dig in and get started. If you haven't used it in a year, or if its done its duty long enough, get rid of it.

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2010