im curious.

i was wondering how long it takes to conceive? i had unprotected sex jan 16 and i read this article that says sperm lives in the body 3-5 days after intercourse. and that the first sign of conception is cramping n i was fine leading up to having sex on the 16th and then for the past four days i been cramping . what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• your period?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I could be your period. Yes sperm can live up to 5 days. Yes you could be pregnant. But you will not know till a missed period and a postive test. With my first I did not get cramping till a week after I got a postive. With my second i got it the same day I got a positive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• oh ok. i kno my friend said with her second child she knew she was pregnant a wk after she had unprotected sex. because a of today its been 5 days since i had sex n now i just keep getting this cramps that come and go. maybe my period is fixin to come but i dont know. i just know that ive never had cramping after sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• cant really tell you.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2010