AMERICAN IDOL MOMMAS

Do you think they give people the pass to Hollywood in part because they feel bad for their homelife? ... I've seen 3 singers so far , that i dont think were GREAT ... good , but not great ... and they were passed ,since they told their story ...
1. the girl who has DS brothers
2. the girl who has a daughter w/ some kinda probs ... she was on a few seasons ago & they paid for her daughters treatments , than got booted another season
3. a guy w/ an autistic son ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't know how much of an effect that has on things. I do know that I thought all 3 of those people were pretty good. If they aren't really great they won't make it into the top 12 anyway, so I have no issue with them sending them on to Hollywood week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• And the girl not being able to move her face?! She would NEVER make it anywhere in the industry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• "And the girl not being able to move her face?! She would NEVER make it anywhere in the industry."

You don't think so? She's pretty in spite of that. And there are many very successful people with all sorts of disabilities already in the entertainment industry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• You don't think so? She's pretty in spite of that. And there are many very successful people with all sorts of disabilities already in the entertainment industry.
    ---
    Shes pretty , yes...but i doubt she makes it far...These people go to country anyway , which is stupid bc dont they have their own contest , yes? ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• not everyone that has the story goes on.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

--
    but they get through because of it , when a lot shouldnt.
    Anonymous