Maybe TMI for some

Has anyone went through this, or know of this? I'm 37 weeks along, and for the last month everything I eat makes my stomach cramp, and it goes right through me.. I don't have diarrhea, but I just can't eat anything with out running to the rest room a few minutes later. And I'm going more than 2-3 times a day..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm at 36 weeks and i kinda have the same problem. only i do have the diarreah. i'm not sure why i feel like this. the doctor says that it can be your body cleaning its self for labor, and the whole cramps in the tummy can be from the way the baby is. my baby is up so high that i feel full even after a glass of water. so i'm not quite sure why it happens, but your not alone. and if you get worried call your doctor. and make sure you drink plenty of water and eat smaller meals. hope that helps alittle. congrats
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2010