• In the Spotlight:

Possibly TMI sorry

Has anyone went through this, or know of this? I'm 37 weeks along, and for the last month everything I eat makes my stomach cramp, and it goes right through me.. I don't have diarrhea, but I just can't eat anything with out running to the rest room a few minutes later. And I'm going more than 2-3 times a day..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Health

• not sure of the restroom thing, but when I was pregnant with baby number 2 if I didn't eat soon as I was hungry my belly would start to cramp then once I did eat it would get really bad to were I would half to lay down it hurt so bad.So maybe it is cause you are waiting to long to eat for the cramping the other I wouldn't know sorry
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• What child is this for you? The exact same thing happened to me during the end of my 5th pregnancy and right after the baby was born I had to have my gull bladder removed. My dr. told me that woman who have had 3 or more pregnancies are more likely to develop gull stones, and a simple ultrasound can determine if that's what the problem is. Talk to your dr., maybe it's your gull bladder, maybe its your diet, or you could also just have a stomach virus.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2010