miscarriage question...

i was 5 days late in my period, while getting some pregnancy symptoms.
yestureday i was having some spotting, this morning my pad had bark red blood. while i was peeing i heard like if somthing fell out of me. when i check it was a pertty big blood clot around the size of a quarters when i pick it up it look like a bag. after that fell out i start getting back pian and cramping, could this be a miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could very well be. It could also be that you had some sort of blockage and once it got loose things got moving so quickly that it intensified your cramps.
    I have had 3 miscarriages, all of them different. What are describing is like one of them, but with only being 5 days late, its not likely. (But I could be wrong)
    I have since learned that many women get pregnant and their bodies self terminate (for various reasons) within the fist month so that it seems like they were just late (even more than a week late,) but usually in those cases, they never know they were pregnant. The reason being that at that short of gestation, there isnt enough there to be out of the norm.
    Also, many women continue to have 2 or 3 periods even AFTER conception and, again, dont know they are pregnant.
    You should let your gyn know, if it was not a miscarry you could have something serious going on and should have it looked at asap.
    _Kitty_kat_

Answer by _Kitty_kat_ at 11:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2010