Im just curious..Do you feel like there's SOMETHING always wrong with you all the time?

For example.. Its a headache today,backache yesterday,chest pains tomorrow, knee pain and etc. Do you ever feel like there's always something wrong with you?? And do you think there's a such thing as being to intune with your body? Do you think its possible that if you focus to much on a headache or chest pain or whatever it may be that you make it much worse then it is because your so focused on it? Do you believe that its possible to make you own self sick by worrying to much and your elements? I know lots of crazy questions but Im curious now after talking to my Aunt this morning about this. Hopefully I made sense. Lol. Thanks Ladies!

AProsser

Asked by AProsser at 12:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Health

• well sometimes i watch shows like dr.g medical examiner or something and i become worried that i may have the same thing going on with my body that the dead person on that show had...so my husband don't like me watching it cuz i start talking about it. I know what you are talking about though...some people make themselves sick.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Yes you can be very intune to you body. I am and it makes worse. I use to worry to much about all the little things. I have learned to just say well it could be worse and thankful for it just to be this. If you keep thinking and worry about it. yes it will make it worse.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I believe that you can make yourself sick by thinking to much of it...I know I can unil finally I tell myself I am ok and try to think positive and before you know it I am feeling much better :) But if something does bother me for a long time them of course I go see a doctor. Like my dh says it's all in our minds....sometimes..
    Anonymous