Do you think it is sad that my phone does not ring all day long?

No one ever calls. Seems like no one is thinking of me, lol. I usually don't care, but every once in a while it would be nice. I think what happens is that everyone that I know has their husbands at home with them or are working and are not as bored as I am.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I would prefer that my phone doesn't ring, it's always bill collectors!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• i am home all day and my phone barely rings. it's pretty bad that i only need to charge my cell phone like twice a month...we don't have a landline.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Oh good, glad to see that it is not just me :)
    Anonymous

• I wish I were you. Lol. My phone rings all day long. And everyone that calls wants to talk for hours and hours. I sometimes just have to turn it off. But eventually turn it back on because then I worry something bad might happen to a friend or family member and no one will be able to get hold of me. Lol.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 12:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• mine doesnt either...i usually am the first to call everyone i want to talk to.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My phone barely rings when it does it always seems to be telemarketers. I don't think it is sad. I take it as if you call then everyone is going good and healthy.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Mine is quiet too. It would be nice to talk to someone but everyone I know works outside the home. Then in the evening they are busy with husbands and children. There are days I cannot wait to go back to work. I'm trying to go back to college, not only to learn a new skill and hopefully help us financially, but to have a life again and meet people.
    Anonymous

• NOT at all!! Nobody ever calls me either and I don't really want them to!
    The stupid phone drives me and dh crazy sometimes. It seems like ppl call at the worst moments. I like to talk w/my Mom sometimes but thats about it,maybe I'm just a rare bird? I dun know?
    Anonymous

• on phonelol, mine doesn't either. I have a prepaid cell that still has all the original minutes on it!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• btw, just bc they don't call doesn't mean they don't think of you.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2010