Stinky Armpits

My armpits smell like onions I'm talking stinky onions!!! I'm wondering what's causing it vs how to deal w/ the smell, figured that out already. I've been sick lately, could this be a sign my body's still fighting an infection? This smell is out of the ordinary for me & occurs no matter what, I took a shower right before bed, didn't sweat at all, & woke up this morning stinky. No I haven't been eating onions or other spicy foods. What could be the cause of this stink? It's really gross.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Health

• Diet is the number one factor in body odor. Infection can cause body odor. Drink plenty of clear fluids and flush your system. Your hormones could be changing.

Our skin is our largest organ and is a super efficient detox organ. We can sweat out and secrete internal nasties via pores very easily.

Sometimes being vegan for 3 days will flush you out.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Two words - Certain Dri
    You put this on at night before bed and your pits never sweat or stink! Love it!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I would ask your doctor, it could be a change in your body chemistry....hormones, metoblism, etc.

Anonymous

• Maybe you need to switch deodorants. I alternate deodorants, because my body seems to get used to it.
    Anonymous