Dems want to raise debt ceiling AGAIN!

They are proposing adding another 1.9 trillion dollars which will bring the debt to over 14 trillion dollars. How do you feel about this.

Don't bring up past presidents either. It wasn't okay then either.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/20/senate-democrats-propose-t-increase-debt-limit/?test=latestnews

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 12:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• They are borrowing from peter to pay peter.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• You know...they could just hand China the keys and be done with it! Jesus.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• i think it is ridiculous and I can now say to all the people who wanted change and thought obama would be their golden ticket "i told you so".
    Anonymous

• They gotta get the money to "cut those checks" from somewhere. People have been waiting by the mailboxes for a year now!
    Anonymous

• We are at risk for the first time in history of defaulting. Gee wonder why? That trillion dollar stimulus that would keep our unemployment from going over 8% comes to mind.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Ridiculous!!! It makes me ill that they feel the need to continue to borrow and borrow like money grows on F'N trees. All of us are struggling, they need to do the same. make appropriate cuts, quit spending...the "War' is costing us beyond imaginable amounts.....GRRR I hate politics as it is..but this is just simple minded!
    Anonymous

• Someone needs to explain this..I mean I want to hear some legit answers as to WHY WHY WHY

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• If not being able to bring up past presidents, then it makes your argument moot. It seems ALL presidents after this one will raise the debt ceiling.
    Anonymous

• Can I please go to the White House and teach Obama how to coupon?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2010