How do I get kid videos on an ipod?

DH has an itunes account but I've never used it before. He got a pre-owned ipod as a gift and we're letting DD use it for car rides. How do I clear everything that's already on it? Is there anywhere I can get free videos? I have lots of children's songs from youtube that she likes. Is there any way I can put those on the ipod (preferably for free)? Can I upload her DVDs to it? How if I can? DH is gone for at least a few months so I'm at the mercy of internet advice. lol

change.is.good

Asked by change.is.good at 12:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• Ok, clearing it is easy. You hook it up to your computer and open iTunes. It will ask if you want to erase everything on it. As for videos and music. Some use limewire.com to get free stuff. I have always paid for my stuff. And as for videos, I don't know where you can get any free ones. And you can only upload movies that have a digital copy DVD with them (or buy them directly off of iTunes). We let our son use my husband's touch for long car rides and we only have like 3 movies on there but that is plenty for him.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:17 PM on Jan. 24, 2010