Glen Beck

Did you know Glen Becks daughter has Cerebral Palsy? And he still treats people like garbage?! Wow ... one day im sure he'll get the wrong person pissed off and they'll say something ... that'd be a show worth watching lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not sure what those things have to do with each other,but oh well.I hate that moron!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I think if someone is going to tell GB off the last thing they would throw at him is his disabled daughter, that would make the person more of an a-hole than GB himself, if that is possible. He's given people an abundance of ammo to throw in his face without mentioning his family. I find it odd that you would even think that way.
    Anonymous

• People like Glen Beck who point out the truth about both parties are frequently called names. I think the guy is great and calls things as he sees them. He makes me laugh and is usually dead on right. I am a Libertarian so it is nice to see someone who comes down on Repubs and Dems. I am sad to hear his child has Cerebal Palsy I am sure he is a great father to his child.
    Anonymous

• This question...or is it really a question....is not even making sense.
    Who would bring up his daughter's cerebral palsey for any reason? How mean. But, I am not a fan of his. He is a littlebit nuts,, in my opinion. He cries over the littlest thing, trying to look "patriotic" when he is actually just loyal to himself. Yuk.And he is very unattractive, ugh.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Haha! Yes it would be funny! He talks about people for EVERYTHING ... like puts them down for how they vote or whatever ... talking about him w/ something he cant help (his daughter being disabled) would be great!
    Anonymous

• I think he is dead-on right about what is going on in this country. And what is wrong with pointing out how the people in power really feel, showing videos of comments they have made that contradict their position today? Are YOU OK with someone in the WH admin who looks to Mao for inspiration? I'm not. I am glad that he made/makes America aware of what is going on in OUR WH. Oh, and if he is soooo wrong, why won't the WH call and let him know????? Simple answer is because he is not wrong.

He has never hidden the fact that he has a special needs dd. If you ever would watch his show, you would hear him mention it from time to time. He doesn't make a big deal of it, but he doesn't hide it, either. What is so funny about having a special needs child? How would discussing that be amusing?
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• He has never hidden the fact that he has a special needs dd. If you ever would watch his show, you would hear him mention it from time to time. He doesn't make a big deal of it, but he doesn't hide it, either. What is so funny about having a special needs child? How would discussing that be amusing?
    --
    never said he's hidden it hon. and i rather not watch him i hate that man. it would be funny BECAUSE the way he talks about people =]
    Anonymous

• If you don't like him, don't listen to/watch him. It's that simple.
    Anonymous

--
    Uhm never said i watch or listen , please pay attention
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2010