Do you ever feel like you are missing out on something?

Sometimes, my man is not social, but I was, and now I feel like I am missing out.

I have kids, and they take up most of my time, and sometimes I feel like I am trying to hard, that is why things are going so wrong. He is great in everyother way, but non social, and gets nippy if I try to be, but eventually he does adjust...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• He's not stopping you from being social. Get out there and be a social butterfly. He'll follow.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I never feel like I'm missing out on something. If I want to do something, I do it. He's always welcome to join me in any activity or social event I want to do/attend, and he knows that. If he doesn't want to go, that's fine. Honestly, though, he's gone 90% of the time for work, so when he is home, I'm perfectly content to just cuddle on the couch watching a movie with his arms around me. I'm not a super social person myself.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2010