Babies 1st Birthday Party.

My son & my sisters daughter were born 4 days apart- My sister wants to do their parties together @ her house. Big house- huge yard-pool-huge playland. However, my husbands family tends to do things.. BIG. My baby shower had 70woman in attendance. Simplifying that list to just our aunts and uncles makes my sons guest list 70 people. Thats not including my brother in laws family that would need to come for my neice. Do you think 100 people is too many for one house regardless of size.. Should I have two parties? Taking my husbands side else where?

I CANNOT cut the guest list any farther. Im just asking if its better to divide the list into two.

(My son is around people all the time & can sleep anywhere so numerous people is not a problem)

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do what you want.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Being that its your sisters house,I would make certain that she is aware of how many people are likely to come. If she is ok with it and you and your husband are ok with it,I would go for it. LOL you are going to have toys everywhere with that many people and that many gifts.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2010