Pregnant or just my period??

I haven't had a period since the summer of 06, when I became pregnant with my first. I breastfed her until she was almost 18 months old and wound up getting pregnant with my second, even though I never got my period. Now, I'm currently breastfeeding my 11 month old and wound up spotting, which I thought was my period, but it only lasted three days (when I got pregnant with my second, I spotted for 3/4 days and thought I got my period, but it was implantation bleeding). So I took an hpt and it came out positive, very faint. Then I took two more, and they both came out negative. The last two I took were hpt's I bought at the dollar store. Should I test again? When? Am I pregnant or just having a whacky period??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• test again but give yourself a couple of days. Its more common to have a false negative than it is to get a false positive.
    Anonymous

• I would either test again in a few days with an Early Pregnancy Test or go to the doctor for a blood test.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I think if you got one positive then you are probably pregnant again! Congrats!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I would call the doc. Sounds like you are pregnant again :)
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2010