what is wrong with me ?

I have mirena in me but last night me and my husband had sex and it hurt soo bad. It felt as if I was a virgin again and was in tears . When we stopped because it hurt so bad and i pushed in right above my pelvic bone it hurt just like it did when we were having sex . It also hurts really bad on my right ovary. In Decemeber I had no period after having mirena in 16 months then this month I had one. I dont know what it could be ? Any suggestions would help please and thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• My sister complained of the same problems. She finally had hers removed and said it was "instant relief!". She called me right after they took it out and told me how much better she felt. Me on the other hand understands how those things cause problems, foreign objects aren't supposed to hang out in your body and not cause some sort of something.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 2:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I only got it because it was gonan stay there 5 years but, I am planning to egt it out in the next few weeks . But, it has never hurt like this
    Anonymous

• i would say go to the doc.. pain is not ever a good thing
    Anonymous