Has your dd met up w/ Aunt flo yet? If so did she start around the same age as you?

I've heard that often daughter's start around the same time's their mom's did. So I was just wondering how true it is. I was 9 when I started, and my daughter will be 12 in July and still hasn't started. Though she's got the discharge, starting to get hair, and develope a bit. She's been emotional and had a major attitude since she was little, so I can't really judge by that. lol. Dear lord, I hope it doesn't get worse when she's actually going through it. ARGH!!

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 2:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• she has plenty of time. my oldest is 13..going on 14 in march and still has not started.
    Anonymous

• Yes, she was 13. I was 9 though. My Mom was 17. Go figure, heh?
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 3:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I was 15 when I started.  My oldest dd started about one week after she turned 13 and my youngest just started in November. She will 13 in March.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2010