whats going on with my boobs?

Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but I am new to breast feeding... ...Lately I've been a little worried.... I plan to breast feed the baby i will have in April. (i am 28.5 weeks) However, I've noticed that my boobs haven't gotten bigger, and they do not feel sore or anything... does this mean I am not producing colostrum? With my first pregnancy I remember my boobs being very sore and enlarged at this point in my pregnancy... I know its supposed to start right around 6 months....do i need to wait a little longer?? is it possible that i just dont have any symptoms? or is it possible that im not producing? is there any way i can tell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is different for everyone. My boobs with my second one did not get big till after i had baby.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My boobs were not sore once during my pregnancy. Nor did they get any bigger. Now 5 months later...I am almost a D cup...I used to be a solid B. I am exclusively breastfeeding my son as well and haven't had any problems.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• my boobs only got slightly bigger during my pregnancy.. it was 2 days after she was born that they went to WOAH size and stuff came out :) It'll happen, don't worry!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• my boobs never hurt or got any bigger before i deliver both my kids. yet i had an oversupply of milk with both. with dd i was 34 a went she was born my milk cma ein adn i went to a 34 d. with ds i was 34 b and went o a d cupand then back to a b cup
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2010