It's just sad....

Rude older mommy's on here. Supposedly grown"women" can't just keep their mouths shut. I have chosen to ignore her, because she calls me childish for responding back to her negative responses, but really i can say and do what i want. I have a lot to learn still, but you know what i'm 20 years old. I have time, and i know that i will get there. This women who chooses to remain anonymous is clearly older then me, and feels that my "common sense" questions shouldn't be asked. Because they bother, her? Sorry i'm not here to please you. I'm here to get ask questions, and clearly anything you have to say, doesn't matter! I'm sure she'll respond to this, because she just can't get enough of me. =]. I'm just gunna laugh it off, because my son is what's most important. And i'm here for him and ofcourse to meet more wonderful women on here who are actually here to help mothers like me. Anyone else have problems with rude mommys?

AdRiANS_MOMMi09

Asked by AdRiANS_MOMMi09 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There's all kinds of rude ppl on here. All ages. Of course, sometimes people over react because they don't like your answer & decide your rude when your not. That happens to. I dont ask questions on here usually. Most of the time you dont get an good answer.
    Anonymous

• Might i just add that my "common sense questions have been about trying to get my son back on breastfeeding, why he is making sucking noise(sucks in air) while feeding(bottle), Kicking the habits of being in arms to much. Stuff like that.
    AdRiANS_MOMMi09

Answer by AdRiANS_MOMMi09 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I know what you mean. I am about to turn 20 in march and I have 2 kids one that just turned 4 and my youngest will be 2 in may. I try to ignore them the best I can. Sometimes I won't even ask questions because of the responses I know i'll get. But I'm slowly starting to not care about the negative ones and welcome their ignorance.

wilesmomma

Answer by wilesmomma at 3:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• If you have questions you could always ask them in a group where answers are likely to be more polite because people cannot answer anonymously :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• All I can say is, if you don't ask, you won't know. I heard it said once that there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. Don't worry about the rude one, she probably had lots of kids, a long time ago, and has forgotten that babies don't come with instruction books. Good luck!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2010