Anyone else have the exact same body after pregnancy?

My DD is 10 mos. and I have the exact body I had before pregnancy. I thought I'd get wider hips (which I wanted) but no, even my boobs are the same!! This is my first, could that be why? Does my age matter (am 28, not terribly old but not that young either). Anyone else the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• After I had my twins, I was the same way. I looked just like I did before I got pregnant with them. Of course, after my youngest, my body hasn't yet returned to what it used to be! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Well thanks for bragging!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I actually lost a lot of weight after my son..i really really liked my shape..i think SO did too because we ended up pregnant again rather quickly!! LOL..i was hoping for a little change like a bigger booty! LOL but no such luck, and this time around everything is bigger!! LOL becareful what you ask for!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Nope I totaly changed after I had my first. I was 29. Wider hipps and I still carrying some extra weight.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• yea..I pretty much stayed the same..my boobs got bigger for about 9 months then came back.. a few of my friends were like that too

it all depends on the woman I suppose.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 3:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• OP here, I actually wanted to look different! I thought it would be nice to have some more womanly curves, but no such luck for me:(
    Anonymous

• After my first I was the same (well, with the exceptions of a few stretch marks)....my second pregnancy....killed my body completely :'( Everyone thought I was carrying twins.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• No. Even though I was back at my pre-pregnancy weight I found that my hipbones and ribs were sort of stretched out and not the same measurements. It was years before I could go back to the same sizes. I did some exercising and Pilates .
    Anonymous