Duggars from 18 kids and counting

Do you think any of them are going to grow up and decide that the lifestyle they grew up with just isn't for them? Those folks have some strange ways about them.Don't get me wrong,they seem to be healthy kids and all,but I'm not sure how they'll function in a world that is so different outside of their society.

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i'm sure they won't all be like that, with all the kids, they must have a few rebels in their midst!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I was watching one episode and one of the girls stated she only wanted a a few kids it was like 3 or 5 at the most.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, it must be crazy growing up while being a parent to your brothers and sisters, while your parents are locked up in their room humping like rabbits working on another kid for you to take care of.
    Anonymous

• what strange ways are you referring to?
    Anonymous

• The kids wear those swim dresses,they're not allowed to see "scantily" dressed women on tv,they can't have any bodily contact until engagement,then its just hand holding.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Their 1st son and his wife had mentioned that they wanted a small family. But in the sense of the lifestyle; they remain the same. I actually like them alot and I am very proud at how they maintain a "yell free" lifestyle. With that many children I would go insane, however, the parents never once raise their voice. Or atleast I have not seen them ever do it.
    wolfmomma30

Answer by wolfmomma30 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I'm sure at least 1 child will probably go the complete opposite direction. I mean out of 19 kids, odds are at least 1 is going to rebel or decide to not live their life the same way. I mean you can't expect all of the kids to agree completely with the way they were raised. Honestly I bet you most of them will only have a few kids. I'm sure they all probably wish they had less brothers and sisters.
    Anonymous

• I imagine some of the kids will grow up and not want any kids or have just 1 or 2. Not all the kids are going to stay in the life style of the parents.

Like me I raised both my girls non religious. One is religious and one is Pagen.

Answer by louise2 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Josh and Anna actually said they will accept as many or as little children as God sees fit. It that is 3, then great, if it is 20 then great. It was on the episode when they announced they were expecting.

Really, I am sure a couple will rebel. You can see it in a couple of them already.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I like the Duggars, I think they're great! I wish there were more shows about people who have morals and values out there. It seems like when they built their house, they made two kitchens- one a normal one and the other a bigger, industrial, compound style one. So I think the parents expect the kids to go on to have the same kind of lives they have and live there or nearby. But I think there will be at least one or two who will not live the exact same lifestyle.
    Anonymous