How much pain did you experience during childbirth?

A woman and her husband go into the hospital for the wifes labor. The doctor explained to the husband and wife that he had a new machine that was in trial and he wanted to know if they wanted to use it during the childbirth. They asked what the machine did and he explained that it was a "pain transfer" machine. Once connected, the husband could transfer some of his wife's pain of childbirth to him so that she wasn't going through it alone and would have an easier labor.
They agreed ot try the machine and once the childbirth started the doctor started the husband on a transfer of 10%. This was a good level to start at as the husband was virtually feeling no pain at all. They decided to crank it up to 25% in which he was still doing very well. The doctor was shocked to see the husband blood pressure was normal and he was pain free. Even at 50% he was a trooper so they cranked it up to 100%.
The wife delivered a healthy

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 3:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I LOVE IT!!! TOOO FUNNY!!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• baby boy with hardly any pain at all.
    When the husband and wife came home form the hospital they found the mail man dead on the front porch.

LOL... Had to share!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• hahaha
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• That's great...lol. I'd hate to see my S/O experience even 10% of the labor I experienced when I had my son. It was horrible.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Hahaha I've heard this one before. Its pretty good!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Thanks for the laugh!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Hahah that's cute!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2010