What should I do?

I know theres alot of anonymous mean comments so I don't want to hear them I need positive advice.... I had unprotected sex on the 30 of last month and a week after I started getting pains in my back abdomin and sides and I started getting tired more hungry and nausiated so I took a test and it came back negative and the 19th I started my period late in the night but it was really light and i was having really bad cramps and all day yesterday i was nausiated and i threw up today its still light and all i feel is nausiated...so i'm wondering if i could be pregnant it would be my 2nd pregnancy but in my first i hardly felt like i'm feeling so I dont know what I should do?? most of my family feels as though I am so idk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• too early to tell. wait a few weeks and test again.
    Anonymous

• The first test I took came up negative. I waited two weeks and took another and it was positive. Just to be sure I went to a clinic and had them do a test which turned out to be positive.
    Kaivarii

Answer by Kaivarii at 6:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2010