How can I help her???

Ok,My daughter wants to l like her idol.The girl that inspires her name is Caitlin Beadles.(If you don't know of her,look her up on youtube)But anyways my daughter is trying to look just like her.She already has the same hair but now she wants her eyebrows waxed/plucked.I am OK with that but I want her to be her own person.My daughter is is obsessed with looking like Caitlin.If you know what Caitlin looks like,can you please tell us what she can do to look more like her???I'm not trying to make her a completely different person,and she doesn't want to be one.She just wants to look like one...So if you would look Caitlin Beadles up could you tell us what we could do to for her to look more like her without HUGE changes???Hahahah!Thanks!

CCCurstynn

Asked by CCCurstynn at 4:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• yeah, your "daughter" wants this......
    Anonymous

• I think this is a really sad question.
    Anonymous

• 1) I think you should encourage your daughter to be the best she can be and never try to be someone else.

2) I looked her up and she looks like any other teen any where... I didnt really see a "look".... just a very very average kid.   What is it that your daughter is obsessed with??

Anonymous

• To be that obsessed is somewhat unhealthy. Try and explain to her that it is better to be her own person rather than try to emulate another.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• If you feel you cannot disuede her, mimic her clothes or lipstick or something small. Maybe a purse?
    Anonymous