Why delete posts?

I don't get it......why delete post? It is unfair to readers. It is unfair to those who replied. It is just unfair all the way around. Why do it?
HAVE YOU EVER DELETED A POST? WHY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "Life is unfair!" No, I probably should but I don't and I won't.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 4:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Because we can. Everyone has there reasons. Also if it gets reported it will get deleted.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I haven't deleted them but I have asked for some to be deleted because of inappropriate content. If I were to delete one that originated with me it would be because people started attacking each other, making it personal, and I see no point in that. As for the word "fair", there is no such thing.
    Anonymous

• I NEVER DELETE A POST I JUST SELECT A BEST ANSWER OR LEAVE IT ALONE !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• i deleted one. this woman called out my hub, his job and i didnt think it was her place to do that. so rather than letting everyone know-i deleted.
    Anonymous

• i delete hem when women start acting like crazy people and attacking each other
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I've deleted some of my posts because I was afraid my fiance would check my computer history and find the questions I posted about him, and his parents and get mad.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I think it's a control issue. Some ladies can't control what is being said to them in their own lives, so they control it here. Plus, some don't like to have any straight talk while others call you out for being "snarky" when all they do is insult, demean, and speak rudely. I don't know!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Why does it matter? How is it unfair? I see a post as sort of belonging to whoever started it. It doesn't hurt anyone whe one gets deleted.
    Anonymous

• Got some time on your hands to worry about stupid s***, don't ya?
    Anonymous