NOW he wants to focus on jobs and the economy??

Shouldn't he have been doing that all along?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/21/obama.economy/index.html?hpt=T1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/21/obama.economy/index.html?hpt=T1
    Anonymous

• Just stunning isn't it. It just goes to further the belief that DC is out of touch with the people they are sent to represent.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• They should put healthcare on the back burner for a while until people get some jobs.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 5:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Yes, it should have been the first focus. Health care could have waited till after that was done.

It's always been a matter of "it's the economy, stupid."

Answer by gdiamante at 5:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• It is smoke and mirrors. He says he wants to focus on these things so we will be watching that while he slips something by us. It is the great illusion. Watch this hand while you forget the other hand and then you are surprised when something suddenly appears. He still blames Bush, but the Bush deficit was $3 trillion over 8 years. BO's is an additional $3 trillion in just one year. He has spent and unpresidented amount of money just as he said he would. He's only kept 3 campaign promises: buy the girls a dog, take his wife on a date, and increase government spending. He is going to have a time fixing this mess. He made it so much worse and his answer is to print and spend more money. It didn't work the first time. It won't work now.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• What makes me happy, anon? A leader that listens to the people. Thanks for playing.
    Anonymous

• What the F-ck exactly makes you happy? Being so bitter and nasty and cynical?

What would make me happy is if they would pass legislation to enable the people who ACTUALLY make jobs, the private sector, TO make jobs. Look how the market has tumbled at his announcement of financial reforms. Democrat policies are very much anti job creation.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

•  If he creates jobs you are going to bitch because he's creating jobs.

I promise I won't bitch if he creates jobs. Until then, I reserve the right to bitch. :) 

Anonymous

• I thought that was what the spendulous, I mean stimulus was for.
    Anonymous

• Tell us all how JOBS ARE MADE? I can't wait to hear this!
    Anonymous