Super confused! Is it too early?

My period has always been regular. My last one was on Dec. 8th. It lasted for 4 days, which is how long they usually are for me. I haven't had ANY symptoms at all of it coming. I have had cramping every now and then, which I thought was weird because I usually only cramp the few minutes before it comes. I also haven't had any kind of pregnancy symptom except for the missed period. I took a test last night and it was negative. Did i take it too early? I've never taken a pregnancy test before. The only reason I discovered I was preggo with my son was because I had an appointment with gyno for more birth control! (LOL what are the odds of that!) With him, I thought I had had my period because I had light bleeding, which is also what my normal period is like. My DH & I are fine both financially & emotionally if I am, I just want to know what the heck is going on!! If I did test too early when should I take another?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You're supposed to test with the first morning urine.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 5:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I tested postive 4 days before my missed period. However if your levels arent as high- it may take up to a week after. :)
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2010