Any other girl scout mommies out there?

What was the cookie goal per girl set by your troop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• WOW! Our personal goal is 39 boxes. One girl has already sold over 300, but her mom is the cookie mom, and they're really outgoing. We haven't set a troop goal. We just like to do our best and take it from there.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• We dont start selling till jan 29th-feb 14 but i'm not trying too hard!!! Screw that the more you sell, the more you have to deliver!! The money is not collected till delivery so I have gotten burnt more than once before!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 5:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• That's what I'm afraid of. I was just wondering what other troops ask their girls to sell. Our troop set a goal of 170 boxes per girl. I couldn't get that many sales, and to tell you the truth it seems like a really high number for a kindergartner to sell. I wanted to know if that's a goal for every girl in GS.
    Anonymous

• My middle daughter is a Daisy. Their individual goal was 15 boxes each. We only got the order form last week because she missed the Christmas party back in December when they were passed out and her leader didn't think to drop it off to us. The money is due tomorrow (and we have to pay up front). I guess she isn't selling any this year. Actually, all the other years my girls have been in scouts me and my dad have bought 98% of the cookies they have sold. I don't like the idea of having them bothering neighbors and our family doesn't have the money and all live too far away to buy anything. They most we have ever sold was like 25 boxes the first year my oldest was a Brownie. That was her personal goal.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Each of my 8 girls has a goal of 200 boxes. I have about 3 girls (my daughter included) that usually sell around 400 each.
    Maryellen

Answer by Maryellen at 6:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Our troop set a goal of 200 boxes sold by each girl. I don't think a single one of them reached it--the forms were turned in yesterday at the meeting, and the top seller (not my kid, lol!) had 176, I think. We have a lot of booth sales coming up too though, so that should help.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:55 AM on Jan. 22, 2010