has anyone else been brought into the light about how woman really are from their experience on cafemom?

I know personally, if it weren't for the few groups I belong to, I would definitely delete my profile and forget I was ever here. I find that 95% of woman on here seem to know everything, demand that they are right all the time and don't have anything nice to say. Some reply with obvious sarcastic comments and you just get that feeling from their reply that they are talking down to you. A great support sight this is. And lastly, bring on the nasty comments, because I know they are coming.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I completely agree with you, and it's sad. I think it shows a lot about how women are towards each other these days.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Oh, I thought you were talking about the idiotic other half. ;)
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 5:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I new women were this way before I came to cafemom. We all have our opions and feel strong about things. It would be very boring if were all saying the same thing.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Like Raeann11, i knew that women were this way before coming to CM.
    You roll with the punches here.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• i find it entertaining...beats reality tv
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• i find it depressing that people think it is ok to act like they do. gives other woman a bad name when they don't like being stereotyped as a bitch because others think it's cool and cute.
    Anonymous

• I also find it entertaining and educational. People are crazy. Crazy people are funny.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Actually, I have had really nice interaction with other women on this site. I am sorry you have had a different experience. I would just ignore the nasty comments altogether.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 6:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• You gotta have a sense of humor on here,try not to take anything to heart.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I actually don't think that cafemom is representative of what women as a whole are truly like. Even if there are 100 very vocal bitches on cafemom, that's only a handful of people compared to the number of members here (63 476). You're going to find that in any group of people. But the people with bitchy tendencies flourish online because no one really knows eachother. The anonymity of the internet allows them to behave in ways they wish they could behave in real life, but can't because in real life there might actually be consequences.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 6:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2010