I need help with the menu

I have a new baby, but also have two other children 6 and nearly 4. Normally I love to cook and don't have any problems figuring out what to make for dinner. However, I'm plain exhausted and can't muster the brain power to think of what to cook for my family for dinner. Lately the kids have been stuck eating a lot of mac-n-cheese and chicken nuggets. I need quick fix recipes and/or crock pot recipes. HELP!

janetipie

Asked by janetipie at 5:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Stir fry, pasta, the older kids can help make pizza (think: whole wheat crust, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil), salmon or any kind of local fish, experiment with vegetarian or ethnic dishes. I love cooking, my baby is 3mo and I'm getting back into the swing of things finally!
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 5:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• tacos, hamberger helper, spaghetti, baked chicken, pork tenderloin, stir fry
    you can do bbq in the crock pot, pot roast, chicken and rice,
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• you can cook petty much anything in a crockpot. I ususally do beef stew, cheese and ranch potatos, spaghetti sauce with homemade meatballs, corn chowder, potato soup.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I have a ton of healthy, tasty, family and budget friendly recipes; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Your life will be simpler if you plan meals and snacks before you write out your grocery list.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• thumb through some magazines when you get a chance to use the bathroom or cook books for things that interest you. Join the cooking groups here. and always be sure to buy on sale and in- season!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• fish sticks and french fries (both baked) just toss it in the oven!!
    spagetti with garlic bread
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 22, 2010