Every time my 10 month daughter is tired, rubbing her eyes, falling asleep in my arms tired, I put her down for a nap and she starting crying so hard. She acts like she just fell on the cement, what is causing this?

Ellie has 4 teeth on the bottom, completely out. 4 teeth on the top, they have broken through, but not all the way out. 10 months old and I don't know what to do. She used to fall right to sleep and cuddle up to her blanket when I put her in her crib. Now she does the silent cry and then it comes out in a screaming, red faced, wale. I leave her in her crib for 20 minutes to see if she'll settle down and fall aslepp, but for the past week, she hasn't. What do I do?? Thanks for your help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 6 months, and before he would fall asleep just on the couch, but then he got used to my mom and aunt rocking him to sleep, and he throws a fit now if someone isnt rocking him or humming to him. maybe she just wants to be held too. Hold her until she falls asleep, lay her down and keep moving hher with your hands till she calms down.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• She may have seporation anxiety.Thats what My daughter did she just went through a phase and it passed.The Dr. said thats the age it happens. Boys or girls can do it.It's actually very common. Or could she have a ear infection? Does she drop to the floor at all or grab at her hair near her ear?
    Anonymous

• ear infection

Anonymous

• I'm from Puerto Rico, and the custome from our grand and great mothers.... just take your shirt, pijamas, or something that you already wear and leave it in crib next to the baby.... in that case he/she will smell your smell... understand me??/ Well, I had 3 boys, all are grown-ups these days, but I used to leave the radio on on soft music with my pijamas.... they slept like "a baby".... try it. It might work for you, too.
    adita1152

Answer by adita1152 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2010