How do I get my 9 month old to sleep thru the night??

Recently she went from waking up 2 times per night to 5 or 6 times per night. This past week she was up 6 times per night. Yikes.. I am so sleep deprived but have a 5 year old as well so naps are out. She is getting her first 2 teeth. It seems I will nurse her to sleep and then 20-30 minutes later she is back up. I am not sure what to do at this point. Let her cry it out?? My heart wont let me....

path2wellness

Asked by path2wellness at 6:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If she is teething of course you can try the teething tablets but my 20 month old just started to sleep through the night around 15 months cause she was all done teething..i would just let her cry it out cause it was only for 5 mins or less....
    LOVE_mygirls58

Answer by LOVE_mygirls58 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I dont think you should let her cry it out thats like a horriable thing to do...maybe you should give her som humphrys its for teething babies!!...maybe you should have someone come over and watch the kids while you take a nap or something..its not good to be tired with kids!!
    Anonymous

• Check out "The No Cry Sleep Solution" by Elizabeth Pantley. But it's quite normal for them to change sleep patterns.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2010