what are some cheap fun things that you and your hubby/SO do together

right now my hubby is laid off so he is home 24/7 . he is getting so crazy. he has held the same job since he got out of highschool so he is not used to being stuck at home. he gets all depressed. we have 3 kids and one on the way due in a couple weeks. i'm not working till i have the baby so money is tight but i would like to do something fun. its all snowing out so going to the park or whatever is kinda out. any ideas? what do yall do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• play board games.
    play twister (you can spin the thing and laugh at the giant husband-kid pretzel)
    family yoga!
    sit together and read some books
    make up a play and act it out together.
    play hide and seek in the house.

...pretend that you are kids again. i promise you'll have fun!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Do some indoor exercise- go to the mall! We just walk around the mall sometimes to kill time. We dont always have money to spend, its just something to do. Sometimes we go to animal shelters or pet shops to look at the animals. Petco/Petsmart too. Getting out in the snow for just a little while isnt too bad either. You can finish off your time outside with some hot cocoa.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 6:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• bowling
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• renting movies
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Job hunting is a job; he should be spending eight hours a day searching for a job: networking, following up on positions that he has applied for, seeking new positions to look into, reaserching companies that he would like to work for, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I wish my husband wanted to do something fun. His idea of doing something fun together is for him to play his stupid guild wars game or whatever it's called or go fishing with his friends while I do everything else. Yes, he really thinks that I enjoy that he does those things while I raise the kids by myself.
    Anonymous